How to set PR_SENDER_SEARCH_KEY property

Rahul Sisondia

Aug 29, 2012, 4:31:38 AM8/29/12
I am using MAPI.
seems outlook 2010 looks for PR_SENDER_SEARCH_KEY property while trying to recall a message. When we create copy in the sent item then we were not setting this property.

I am trying to set this property as following -

PropList[ulPropCount].ulPropTag = PR_SENDER_SEARCH_KEY;
PropList[ulPropCount].Value.lpszA = temp;

//where temp is LPSTR which has the value temp = "EX:/O=DGPDEV/OU=FIRST //ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ALICE"

let me know the correct way to set it.