Receiving 8004010E on createobject(MAPI.SESSION)

A.Skage

May 3, 2007, 4:10:47 AM5/3/07
Hello,

I have been spending a lot of time trying to find out aout the mentioned
problem.
The error tells "NOT_EOUGH_RESOURCES".

What I try to do, is to read from the users mail store in an 2003
environment
using a VB script. When the program is trying to execute MAPI logon the
mentioned error occurs. But I think the error code is wrong: If I add the
user into the administrator group, the script works fine. (not preferable
to have admin rigths).
Creating other objects (such as files, LDAP querys etc) does work
as intended.

Does anybody have an idea about what the error can be??

regards
Asle Skage