how to extract klc from kbd*.dll?

Jonathan Patterson

Dec 6, 2018, 11:24:48 PM12/6/18
Is it possible to extract the KLC or similar/equivalent from a keyboard layout DLL for a keyboard that would NOT be supported by MSKLC? I know MSKLC can do this but it strips anything its features don't support/understand. And the keyboard is one that was made using the DDK or some other tool, or possibly by manually editing a KLC. I'm not sure how it was made and the creator is unknown.

I would be most grateful for any assistance or insight!