Ownerdrawn Menu

Andreas Hiltner

Oct 13, 2015, 3:22:24 AM10/13/15

I'm trying my hand on Ownerdrawn Menu-Items.
So far it works pretty good, except one thing is still not quite right.

The location of the accelerator-key-text inside the menu item is not aligned properly.
e.g.

&File
&Open Ctrl+O
&New Ctrl+N
&Abc Ctrl+A

I draw the latest menu item myself using DrawText()
A simple Tab in the text does not quite work.

Is there a way to figure out, where to draw the accelerator-key-text?

How do I know, when to draw the (_) and not apply the DT_HIDEPREFIX to the flags for DrawText()?

Thanks for you help.

Cheers,
DJ