Facebook Plugin Internet Explorer 9

Ozell Marcel

Dec 2, 2023, 7:37:30 PM12/2/23
Display your FaceBook Feed and Like box on your website with this outstanding plugin. It is completely customizable, responsive and the code is search engine friendly which ensure true organic traffic and high social signal for better user engagement. The Feeds and like box contents Updates Automtically which means anytime your facebook is updated with new content, the plugin auto-updates and displays your latest content on your website.

we went a different route for the workaround and installed Google Chrome with the AdBlock Plus plugin. Inside AdBlock there's an 'Antisocial' button filter that blocks the twitter and facebook buttons from even loading. This is a decent workaround and also removes ads from online videos.

facebook plugin internet explorer 9
Download Zip https://9giofulsqualdzu.blogspot.com/?er=2wHEU2

Thanks for the input grantgirdwood. I ran into a snafu as one of the sites we use to manage one of the external websites uses googleapis for its login script. Bummer! Had to remove my block, but maybe I will alter the redirect to allow facebook.com/plugins/ and see how that goes.
eebf2c3492