How to connect MJPEG_Decompressor and "Microsoft Video 1" video codec?

vanselm

Jul 17, 2013, 7:13:19 AM7/17/13
Hello,

I have encountered the following problem, while trying to recompress an AVI file containing a MJPEG coded stream. If the chosen video codec for the recompression is "Microsoft Video 1", then the "RenderStream()" method fails with "VFW_E_CANNOT_CONNECT". The same error occurrs, if you try to build the graph by means of "GraphEdit" tool.
I have already tried to insert a ColorSpaceConverter between the MJPEG_Decoder and "Microsoft Video 1" codec, but it did not help.
However, using another video codec than "Microsoft Video 1" is not a problem.
Could you please tell me what to do in that case?
Thank you

Best regards,
Vitali