Regd: Hoe to find the End of stream when Stop called in Graph Edit

1 view

Srinivas

Oct 29, 2009, 8:54:01 AM10/29/09

I have constructed a Graph as below in Graph edit

Src Filter(Input.3gp)-> Video Decoder--> Video Encoder --> MUX filter

After all the sample encoded and written to the file, I still left with some
samples (2 or 3) which needs to be encoded and written to file at the end. To
encode these samples I won't need any Input from the upstrem(Decoder) filter.

Here my concern is to encode the last samples and write to file using Mux
filter.

If I didn't force the STOP (Click on STOP) in GE i could able to encode and
write the samples to the file by Implementing EndOfStream() API. But when
forced stop is done I am not able to find the Endof Stream. When STOP called
in GE the frame work is calling the Pause on MUX filter and then on the
Encoder Filter and then going to Stop Streaming of Encoder filter without
calling the Endof Stream API.

Please guide me in finding the stream end when forced STOP is called in GE,
such that I can able to successfully write the same samples to MUX filter.