DirectX SDK Control Panel on Windows 7

Blaklite

Dec 13, 2009, 8:12:29 PM12/13/09

Can anybody please tell me how to access the DirectX Control Panel Applet in Windows 7??

I remember it used to appear in the Conrol panel after installing the SDK in XP but Win7 is so maddening I jus cant figure where it has gone to.

Many Thanks

Chuck Walbourn [MSFT]

Dec 15, 2009, 7:39:38 PM12/15/09
The DirectX SDK installs the "Control Panel" as a Start menu item in the
Utilities sub-folder. This was done some time back to work correctly with
User Account Control. It is just an EXE, no longer a CPL.

-Chuck Walbourn
SDE, XNA Developer Connection