Compatibility between MACBOOK intel and Windows profSP3 & Office

Giovanni Gori

Mar 3, 2010, 11:45:01 AM3/3/10
Subject : Compatibility between MACBOOK intel and Windows professional SP3 &
Office 2003

Dear Sirs

I suppose I have a problem with the compatibility between my MacBook Intel
and Windows Professional SP3 and Office 2003.
A few days ago I received a message in WindowLiveMessanger from a certain
silvia...@hotmail.com telling me to accept it as counted.
I agreed thinking it was the sister of a friend of mine.

When I did I realized it was a virus ... !
In this way the virus has bypassed my Karspesky 2010 updated regularly put
to the defense of XP on my MacBook
When I checked the XP partition because the virus has put me in quarantine
and isolated a program ...
Since that day I had some problems with the Windows XP Professional on my
boothcamp MacBook 3.1 Snow Leopard.

Indeed, opening the command device manager under the Hardware tab of system
properties and going to work highlighting the hidden devices were reported
some devices (driver system 32) with the yellow circle and exclamation point
(!)

First I tried to upgrade the drive but the system has not allowed me and I
had to disable or uninstall .
I used to remove the virus Karspesky and then and Avira and Malwarebyte
after having removed Karspesky 2010. Then I did a complete virus scanner with
the MacBook even remotely acting side MAC Karspesky for MAC!
Not found any viruses.
Then I used on the PC side the HijackThis program and programs for virus
messenger MSM Virus Remover and MSM Virus Gather Info. They also have a
negative result. The computer did not have any virus.
After that I reinstalled Karspesky 2010 one the XP side and shall recover
the system files by copying them from another computer with XP and Service
Pack 3. I have seen that on other brands of laptop like ASUS or ACER (so you
do not speak ill of the Mac in advance!) have the same driver system 32 were
with the ball and yellow exclamation point (!).
This does not appear on the desktop fixed cone XP Service Pack 3
The drivers in question are these: (today I have a yellow circle containing
a black blod "!" For the following drivers identity):

Serial
PartMgr
Parport
Parvdm that is no longer visible.

Naturally after the new drivers installed by copying them from another PC,
I have proceeded to use FIX.it with the latest versions of Microsoft.
Unfortunately I still continue to have some indications of error in the
System32 drivers

Please note that I regularly intall the service pack 3 by first upgrading
the Boothcampi of SnowLeopard and then having the program as an update driver
Boothcamp 2.1 as requested and shown on the site of Apple technical support
than on Microsoft.

The result is that end I am no longer able to use the original mouse
Bluethooth Microsoft 5000 (I did not find the driver even on IP55_OEM.exe) on
the XP on my MacBook!

The mouse itself is working perfectly on the MAC of the MacBook without any
true! Snow Leopard takes it on the fly '.
Can not be a problem because SCED Bluethooth phones (iPhone, Nokia and
Samsung) are able to be well connected via Bluethooth with both the Windows
and the program I-Sync your Mac from the MacBook ...

Now I'm forced to work with a mouse with USB connection cable ...

What should I / should I do?
I have to completely obliterate - paving - the part of Windows on my Mac and
everything checontiene and do the reinstall everything?.
(Honestly I do not like doing this!)

The only thing I have not done for the moment is to use the CD version of
Snow Leopard Boothcamp restored because the current version in my CD which is
last in January 2010 as reported by the standard configuration Boothcamp
Service Pack 2 !

So the update that I could go is lower than the version that I have already
installed.

Now what could I do?

I have original hardware of Mac and Microsoft ...
I have original licenses Snow Leopard operating system and Windows XP.
I have the original licence Office 2003 updated with the functionality of
the 2007 version to be able to open DOCX .... (This was essential for the
Service Pack 3)

Am I supposed to put a table, uncle Bill and uncle Steve and ask them to
solve me the problem ...
Certainly neither Microsoft or neither Apple make us look good! ....
or perhaps I have to leave everything and go to Linux and to Ubuntu??

Please kindly give me your opinion for the solution of the problem and not
the classic views on parochialism Windows / Mac! Thank you!
Sincerely / Giovanni Gori - Italy

Operating System: Macintosh - MacBook Intell Core Two Duo 7200 to 2.00 Ghz
4mb cache / 4GB ram / 250 +250 GB ROM / installation Boothcamp with fusion.
Snow Leopard operating system and Windows XP (known as specified by Microsoft
for laptops!) Program Office 2003 perative package & OpenOffice 3.1 (Mac &
PC) & Neo Office for Mac