hooking up a wireless printer

1 view

shar

Apr 16, 2010, 1:28:22 PM4/16/10
I have an Epson Stylus wireless printer and I hooked it up to my desktop
computer with no problem by following the software it came with That was a
wired hookup I am now trying to hook the same printer to my wireless
Toshiba laptop When I read the booklet it tells me that I will need to know
my wireless network name and if I don't have that then I would need to have
WEP key or WPA passphrase Where would I find this information?