Translating Image on another Image

shubhans...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2012, 10:32:32 PM12/26/12
Dear Group,

I am new to DirectX and I am stuck in one basic scenario. So my requirement is -
I am having C# Windows Form. Now on top of that form I have to Slide one Image on top of another Image. Both Images are passed to my this translating class.
I used the concept of Sprite after going through the online Samples. But the problem is when the Sprite is moving the background is set to the color which is provided in the Device.Clear() method. I didn't find any way by which I can overcome this. There is no way to set the background image of the Device too.

I have DirectX 9.0 SDK installed.

Thanks in advance...