Changing the color of a point

ARat

Jan 9, 2010, 5:29:58 PM1/9/10
I am loading a mesh (right now its the dolphin) I'm having trouble
getting the texture to load but thats not really a problem ... what I
would like to do is set a point on that mesh a certain color when I
click on it ... I create a vector3 of the mouse position now I just
don't know how to interact with that mesh to set the color of that
vector ?

any ideas ?

I'm using managed direct3d in vb.net (i know ... but c# explaination
would be great) thanks