VMR9 Allocator - PresentImage( ) lags

Anuj Khanna

Aug 26, 2011, 4:00:35 AM8/26/11
Hi all,

I have a WPF (.NET 4) app and uses managed DirectX (DirectShow) for
rendering videos.

During some operations on the UI (WPF Window), the calls to
PresentImage() in our Allocator somehow lags behind. This causes
flickering of the video being played. Although testing suggests that
PresentImage() does get called at rate of the FPS, it's just that the
calls are not equally spaced which causes the flickering.

Anyone faced with same scenario or have any idea to get it fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Anuj Khanna

Aug 26, 2011, 3:56:51 AM8/26/11