Wmv Audio Decoder DMO in C#

Back9

May 27, 2010, 4:27:54 PM5/27/10

I'm having a hard time calling FindPin() of CaptureGraphBuilders to
find a pin of Wmv Audio Decoder DMO filter.
Using graphedit it shows "in0" as inpin but when I call it in C# it
keeps returning "Unspecified error\t\n"

I also tried to call it an instance of WmvAudioDecoder DMO filter and
FindPin().
The same thing happens in both case.

Anyone experiences the same thing I am suffering now?

TIA

babgvant

Jun 30, 2010, 9:42:26 AM6/30/10
On May 27, 3:27 pm, Back9 <backgoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having a hard time calling FindPin() of CaptureGraphBuilders to
> find a pin of Wmv Audio Decoder DMO filter.
> Using graphedit it shows "in0" as inpin but when I call it in C# it
> keeps returning "Unspecified error\t\n"

EVRPlay (http://babgvant.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/babgvant/EVRPlay/)
contains an e.g. for using the WMA DMO (including configuring it for
high res output) in C#.