Displaying video capture in a picturebox in C#

LOSTBOI

Jun 29, 2010, 2:55:28 PM6/29/10
Hi, I have compiled the sample PLayCap (http://sourceforge.net/
projects/directshownet/files/) from the directshow.NET (http://
directshownet.sourceforge.net/) website in C#.

PLayCap - This application creates a preview window for the first
video capture device.

Although the program works fine, i need to add buttons to the form. I
cannot do that since, the video capture is displayed on the entire
form. I want it to be displayed on a picturebox, for instance
picturebox1. So that I can move the picturebox1 a little up and put
some buttons.

Does anyone know how to do that ?

Many Thanks