using dvbsiparser.h to analyze Mpeg2 TS - General and Link problem

Erfan EsmayiliBarzi

Jan 4, 2016, 10:01:49 AM1/4/16
Hi to all.
I want to read data from a device. After then, analyze it and produce output. It seems IDvbSiParser.h is a good tool to use. I will be so happy to know:

1. Should I forcibly create some filters first and then use IDvbSiParser? In other word, could I use IDvbSiParser without any filter and just use its functions to getPAT and so on? If the answer is YES, how can I convert raw bytes I read from file (or device) to needed form like (IMpeg2data)?

2. When I want to use IDvbSiParser, I face like problem and I dont know witch library need to be linked? (I link strmbase.lib, winmm.lib, msvcrt.lib always)
for example when I want to create a new obj of IDvbSiParser
CoCrreateInstance(__uuidof(IDvbSiParser), ..., IID_IDvbSiParser, ...)
I get link error on IID_IDvbSiParser.

Thanks alot to read my questions.