Monitor Problem?

SNW

Nov 17, 2007, 8:37:57 AM11/17/07
Can anyone help me troubleshoot a display problem. Am running three
serveers through a KVM switch. Has been stable for years. Last 3
days, I get a shaking of the image, a duplication of the image offset
by a few pixels, that double image lasts about 10 minutes, then an
apparent sorting occurs, things line up and from bottom of screen to
top, the screen returns to clarity.
Question, is this a slam dunk monitor problem? Can it be the KVM
switch? I think it is a stretch to think three video cards would go
out at the same time, but does this sound like a virus anyone knows?
Thanks in advance,
snwill