Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

Todd Hopfinger

Jul 11, 2002, 4:58:35 PM7/11/02
I can not save my dial-up networking password when I run my computer as a
restricted user(not a power user). I can save my dial-up networking
password when I run my computer as Administrator. I refered to Microsoft
Knowledge Base article Q148925.

I installed and selected Client for Microsoft Networks. I disabled
automatic logon.
I do not know where to check if password caching is enabled.

However, I still can not save my dial-up networking password when I run my
computer as a restricted user. What do I have to do to save my dial-up
networking password?

Sincerely,

Todd Hopfinger