Big Bertha Thing Positive

Tony Lance

Dec 23, 2011, 5:07:36 PM12/23/11
Big Bertha Thing Positive
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/positive.html
Access page JPG 53K Image
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including se.vetenskap.astronomi

Round photographic plates.

Caption;-
A photograph of great historical interest.
The track is one left by a positron. This positron possessed,
an energy of 63 MeV, before entering the lead plate from below;
after penetrating the 6 mm. lead plate, it proceeded with an
energy of 23 MeV. This change of energy, shows definitely,
the direction of motion of the particle and, therefore, allows
one to conclude, that it is positively charged.

From a book by
J.D.Stranathan Ph.D.,
Professor of Physics and Chairman of
Department, University of Kansas.
The "Particles" of Modern Physics.
(C) Copyright The Blakston Co. 1942

Big Bertha Thing jeremiah

A film Jeremiah Johnson, not necessarily true.

A mountain man asked him, whether he was any good at skinning bears.
He said that he could skin them, faster than the mountain man could
catch them.

So running down the mountain, with a bear in hot pursuit.
His friend runs in the front door of the cabin and jumps out
the back window.

"You skin that one ... and I'll go catch me another one!"
Unquote.

(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997.
To comply with my copyright,
please distribute complete copies, free of charge.

Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.hardware
From: "Tony Lance" <tony...@bigberthathing.com>