Windows XP Fax

Laetitia

Jun 23, 2009, 10:00:02 AM6/23/09

Hi There,
I cannot instal the fax option for Windows XP Home edition Pack 3 in control
panel,
as it gives me a message The file fxscfgwz.dll" on windows Xp home edition
CD-Rom is needed. Windows XP Home Edition pack 3 is installed on my
computer, but when I opened the CD I got with the computer says Windows XP
Home Edition pack 2. Please advise what I can do.

Many Thanks
Laetitia

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Jun 23, 2009, 4:39:11 PM6/23/09

Post belongs in the XP Fax group. Read the FAQ. It covers this:
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]