Any samples or guidance on receiving incoming faxes?

Bill Bartlett

Nov 23, 2008, 9:58:00 PM11/23/08
Are there any samples available anywhere that show how to properly receive
incoming faxes? I'm using C#, but samples in any language whatsoever are
better than the none I've been able to find so far. (The only sample I've
seen at all on incoming faxes simply shows how to monitor the incoming jobs
folder, but doesn't go beyond that.)

I am currently handling outbound faxes, but I need to start handling inbound
as well, so any guidance whatsoever would be great!

Thanks!

- Bill