Failed to send Fax via .tiff or.doc file

1 view

wnshieng

Jul 20, 2005, 6:18:51 AM7/20/05

I am using faxcomexlib and window 2003 to send fax here. I can send
.pdf,.txt,.bmp file nicely.
However, I failed to send .doc,.xls,.tif. When i try to send .doc, it
will prompt me file not found and operation failed error and sometimes
access denied. While when i try to to send .tiff, it will prompt me
system.runtime.interopservices.comexeption and operation failed. I
already change the tiff file associate with Imaging and Fax Viewer, but
it still cannot.
Does anybody knows the reason?

regards,
Wuan Shieng

--
wnshiengPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Raghavendra R [MSFT]

Jul 28, 2005, 4:27:25 AM7/28/05
You need to capture the exact HRESULT that's returned from Submit or
ConnectedSubmit call. If you are not aware of how to get HRESULT let me know
the programming language you are using.

Do you have Microsoft Office Installed - especially Word, Excel? If so check
their associations. Submit doesn't behave differently for different file
types. All it does is to find the associated application for a given file
type & invoke it in order to render the file.

--
Raghavendra R
purposes only.'

"wnshieng" <wnshieng.1sgr3a@> wrote in message

> Hi,
> I am using faxcomexlib and window 2003 to send fax here. I can send

praju

May 28, 2008, 3:44:04 AM5/28/08
Can u plz tell me which refferences u add to got a faxcomexlib.
I want to fax the .pdf file.
Thanx.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1335110.aspx