Wirelss Radio

Patrick Whittle

Jun 30, 2009, 8:14:59 PM6/30/09

How do I disable Wireless Radio on my router? I have a D-Link router -->
DIR-825

http://support.dlink.ca/products/view.asp?productid=DIR%2D825

The Real Truth MVP

Jun 30, 2009, 9:10:08 PM6/30/09
Page 27 of the manual tells you how
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Gateway/dir825/Manual/dir825_manual_100.pdf

your time.

"Patrick Whittle" <patrick...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Jun 30, 2009, 8:55:28 PM6/30/09

[Crosspost much?]

What did D-Link Support tell you to do? Why did you purchase a wireless
router to begin with?

Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]

Jul 1, 2009, 2:10:08 AM7/1/09

Hello Patrick,

This belongs to D-LInk not MS newsgroups.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

Singapore Computer Service

Jul 1, 2009, 2:17:33 PM7/1/09

Hello,

Right at that page is the PDF manual
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Gateway/dir825/Manual/dir825_manual_100.pdf

Page 27 (31 of 108) shows a page which has a toggle of "enable wireless".
Uncheck the box, submit and wireless features (radio) will be off.
__
Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service

Ace Fekay [Microsoft Certified Trainer]

Jul 1, 2009, 8:27:54 PM7/1/09

In news:%23N1z4De%23JHA...@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
Patrick Whittle <patrick...@hotmail.com>, posted the following, which I replied to down below...: Hello Patrick Whittle

> How do I disable Wireless Radio on my router? I have a D-Link router
> --> DIR-825
>
> http://support.dlink.ca/products/view.asp?productid=DIR%2D825

Patrick,

Is this a statement, since you've already provided a link, or a question?

I'm reading this in the Windows 2000 newsgroup. I wonder what the coorelation to this question, or statement, is to AD?

Ace

Tom Willett

Jul 2, 2009, 8:48:46 AM7/2/09

"Ace Fekay [Microsoft Certified Trainer]"
<ink.ca/products/view.asp?productid=DIR%2D825

Patrick,

Is this a statement, since you've already provided a link, or a question?

I'm reading this in the Windows 2000 newsgroup. I wonder what the
coorelation to this question, or statement, is to AD?

Ace

It was posted to many irrelevent newsgroups.

Ace Fekay [Microsoft Certified Trainer]

Jul 2, 2009, 11:37:35 AM7/2/09

"Tom Willett" <t...@youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message news:un3QqNx%23JHA...@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

> Ace
>
> It was posted to many irrelevent newsgroups.

Yes, I saw that. I shouldn't have responded to all the groups, and just the AD group I read it in. I would have responded to you in just your group, but I don't which group you responded to in.

It seems Patrick did that with a few of his posts, as I've found in other groups. He seems to be on a cross-posting frenzy. Sounds like either desperation, or just not familiar with netetiquette.

Funny, he also doesn't respond to anyone trying to help him afterwards.

<sigh>

Ace