Re-boots with Win2000 ? Help!

Jens Roeben

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
I惴 running the final version of Win 2k on a Pentium III 550, 256 megs
of RAM, ABIT BE6 Mainboard, WD 20Gig Harddrive and a Creative TNT2
Ultra. I have been experiencing re-boots without a cause (at least no
cause I can see) several times, mostly if I惴 running CPU critical
applications in the background and trying to access my Email for
example. I can愒 really reproduce this, it愀 just plain annoying! The
Computer just reboots in the middle of everything... Any help?

Jens

Daniel Yee

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

I have the same problem with Matrox G400, however, Matrox G200 works fine
without change any settings and hardwares. Is it mean the G400 beta driver
problem ?

Regards,

Daniel Yee

"Jens Roeben" <j.ro...@gmx.de> wrote in message