Checksums for Visual Studio 2010 Express ISO

Gryph0n

Apr 28, 2010, 2:36:37 AM4/28/10
The checksums i have for the Visual Studio 2010 Express ISO are as
below.

File: VS2010Express1.iso
CRC-32: dfb27940
MD4: 3378530a8989b6e32fb31bfb62415f7a
MD5: a24a4bc46013002f50fcfeef3ceac090
SHA-1: adef5e361a1f64374f520b9a2d03c54ee43721c6

My download was interrupted a few times. Can someone confirm i have
the the right bits :-) or do i have to re-download ?

SaGS

Apr 28, 2010, 4:06:20 AM4/28/10
"Gryph0n" <codehammer.ph...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The checksums i have for the Visual Studio 2010 Express ISO are as
> below.
>
> File: VS2010Express1.iso
> CRC-32: dfb27940

Ckecked, same as mine. Although it depends on the polynomial used...
Pitty Microsoft does not include the "AutoCRC" feature in ISO images
anymore, or does it? (at least it's not in this image).

> MD4: 3378530a8989b6e32fb31bfb62415f7a

I cannot check this one, I don't have any tool to compute it.

> MD5: a24a4bc46013002f50fcfeef3ceac090
> SHA-1: adef5e361a1f64374f520b9a2d03c54ee43721c6

Checked both, same as mine.

PS: Thanks for the checksums. I wasn't 100% sure my download was ok either.
I did however use Sysinternals sigcheck to verify signatures of files within
the ISO, and these were OK.