Formatting MSHelp links

Jwebb

Sep 25, 2008, 3:31:01 PM9/25/08

I'm using keyword links to cross-reference topics in a Help 2.0 collection
as follows:
<MSHelp:link indexMoniker="!DefaultKeywordIndex" keywords="Now constant">Now
constant</MSHelp:link>

In Document Explorer, these links are displayed using the default hyperlink
formatting (dark blue, underlined).

Is there a way to reformat the these links using a cascading style sheet?
My A:link definitions don't seem to affect them. I also tried defining MSHelp
link definitions (see below), but without any luck. Any help is
appreciated... thanks!

-------------

MSHelp:link {
color: #0E91C9;
x-text-underline: Off;
/*begin!kadov{{*/ text-decoration: none; /*}}end!kadov*/
}

MSHelp:visited {
color: #0E91C9;
x-text-underline: Off;
/*begin!kadov{{*/ text-decoration: none; /*}}end!kadov*/
}

MSHelp:active {
color: #FF9900;
x-text-underline: Normal;
/*begin!kadov{{*/ text-decoration: underline; /*}}end!kadov*/
}

MSHelp:hover {
color: #FF9900;
x-text-underline: Normal;
/*begin!kadov{{*/ text-decoration: underline; /*}}end!kadov*/
}

Jwebb

Sep 26, 2008, 1:58:10 PM9/26/08
For anyone who's interested, I found the answer to this question here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb164680(VS.80).aspx

The trick is that the MSLink tags must include a slash, and the custom
stylesheet reference must be inserted after the link to the HxLink style
sheet.