help with a line

Dave

Sep 15, 2012, 5:47:22 PM9/15/12
I'm having difficulty... actually this is my first vbproj. I'm taking an
old .net framework 1.0 or 1.2 program and just updating it.
I have MSVisual Studio. I'm stuck with only one line. could someone help
me rewrite this particular line?

It fails on: SplitArr = OneLine.Split("=", 2)

this is the subsection it's in

' Can you find the attachment boundary?

If InStr(OneLine, "=") > 0 Then

'JLog("boundary line?:" & OneLine, 10)

SplitArr = OneLine.Split("=", 2)

If InStr(LCase(SplitArr(0)), "boundary") > 0 Then

AttachmentBoundary = Trim(SplitArr(1))

' Strip off leading double-quotes

If AttachmentBoundary.Substring(0, 1) = """" Then

AttachmentBoundary = AttachmentBoundary.Substring(1,
AttachmentBoundary.Length - 2)

End If

'JLog("AttachmentBoundary='" & AttachmentBoundary & "'", 9)

End If

End If