Missing Website Copy Tool

Corgalore

Apr 23, 2013, 9:55:32 AM4/23/13
Since switching to VS 2012 I'm really missing the website copy tool. We have hosting servers in house, so always did a lot of network file copies from dev to prod. Of course we don't always want all changed files pushed to the production site at the same time, so the Web Publish Activity tool is not practical. I need a tool that allows selective copying of files from site to site just like an FTP program.

Any ideas?