move mouse cursor without using the mouse

Kasun Athukorala

Jun 23, 2013, 6:22:00 AM6/23/13
H!

I want to be able to control mouse movements of a game (say crysis 3) using my fingertip.

At the movement my only problem is how to send the mouse position updates to the system.

I tried SendInput() but it does not work after i enter the game.

I read that it is possible to use hooks or direct input or raw input.

I tried them all. but only thing i could achieve was to acquire real mouse movement data. I could not find a way to give a input to the system with them.

Is it possible to send mouse movements to the system using at least one of the above methods?? raw input?? direct input? or mouse hook??

Hans-Peter Diettrich

Jun 23, 2013, 9:44:47 AM6/23/13
Kasun Athukorala schrieb:
I'd try to send the program (main window) WM_MOUSEMOVE messages.

DoDi

David Lowndes

Jun 24, 2013, 3:08:01 AM6/24/13
>At the movement my only problem is how to send the mouse position updates to the system.

Have you tried using the SetCursorPos AP?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms648394(v=vs.85).aspx

Dave