Item Templates Missing

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Steve Graddy

未讀,
2006年12月27日 上午11:54:142006/12/27
收件者:
I have Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software Developers installed on
Vista ( RTM ).
I have installed to the Visual Studio environment:
A) VS2005 SP 1
B) VS2005 Update for Vista ( Beta )
C) VS2005 extensions for .Net Framework 3.0 (WCF & WPF) November CTP
D) VS2005 extensions for Windows Workflow Foundation
E) VS2005 extensions for Windows Sharepoint Services
F) VS 2005 SDK
G) Tablet PC SDK
H) VS2005 Tools for Office
I) Windows SDK on this machine.
I have installed SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition
A) SQL Server 2005 SP 1
B) SQL Server 2005 SP 2

When I select a project and then click "Add new item", when the dialog
appears there is only the SharePoint items
displayed. I have ran "devenv /installvstemplates" and "devenv /setup" from
the VS2005 Command Prompt using "Run as Administrator". I have looked at the
Visual Studio 8 directories "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\Common7\IDE\ItemTemplates" and "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\Common7\IDE\ItemTemplatesCache", all files seem to be there and intact. I
believe this to be something to do with Vista and its tighter security but I
am not sure.

Is there anyone out there that might have a solution for this problem. I
have searched and tried everything I could find with no luck fixing the
problem. Your assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks...

Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net
Orgbrat Consulting

回覆所有人
回覆作者