Big Bertha Thing proton

Tony Lance

Dec 23, 2011, 3:38:20 PM12/23/11
Big Bertha Thing proton
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/proton.html
Access page JPG 55K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including soc.history.medieval

Round photographic plates.

Caption;-
A pair of tracks, apparently arising simultaneously,
from a common point, outside the field of view.
The particles responsible for these tracks, have been ejected,
when a cosmic ray was absorbed.
The thinner track is that of a 120 MeV electron.
The more dense track is that of a 130 MeV proton.
This photograph was taken with a field of 17,000 oersteds.

From a book by
J.D.Stranathan Ph.D.,
Professor of Physics and Chairman of
Department, University of Kansas.
The "Particles" of Modern Physics.
(C) Copyright The Blakston Co. 1942

Big Bertha Thing laundry

My beautiful laundrette only had two machines,
so I asked my customers, if they would bring there own in.
Now we have seven machines and it is very nice.
Once we get the water pipes and electricity laid, it will be
magnificent.
For water read data and electricity read documentation.

Pastures was released on OUSA Classical Particle conf.,
on 5th November 1997(Bonfire Night UK)

(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997.
To comply with my copyright,
please distribute complete copies, free of charge.

Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
From: "Tony Lance" <tonyla...@bigberthathing.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:33:02 +0100
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing Positive

Big Bertha Thing topic

Hi Larry,
Corporate America, including Microsoft, spamming
newsgroup user big time.
This is on-topic on any microsoft newsgroup.
You do know that my stuff is filtered, your stuff isn't.
Thanks for posting me world wide.
Sending spam replies in full is spam.
Read my site, it is an education in newsgroup postings,
spanning 10 years.
Have fun and chill out.
Thank you,
Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com
+++++++
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
From: "Access Developer" <accde...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:06:45 -0500

Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published
by
Wiley
Access newsgroup support is alive and well in USENET
comp.databases.ms-access