Reports tool with Web databases created in VS

David zb

Feb 24, 2012, 2:22:12 PM2/24/12
I'm creating BE SQL server 2008 R2, FE Visual Studio. What is the
best program or tool for me to create simple reports, columnar with a
little bit of grouping and sorting?

Fr. Ivan Delic

Oct 10, 2014, 1:32:52 PM10/10/14
In Visual Studio there is an option to create Crystal Report based on your data. Just right-click on your Project name in Solution Explorer and choose Add New item. Then, on new window, choose Crystal Report.

I hope you installed Crystal Reports during standard VS installation.

Sincerely yours,

Fr. Ivan Delic