Devs Using TFS and Visual Studio Wanted for Microsoft User Research Study in Redmond!

Gina- Microsoft

Nov 12, 2012, 4:00:07 PM11/12/12
hi friends-

As Microsoft is speeding up the next vision for Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio, we are re-imagining the way developers interact with the systems in Visual Studio.  Your feedback will help bring the right information to the user's fingertips, and make it easier to navigate to, interact with, and consume content. In this study, we will be collecting feedback on early plans for our re-imagined Team Foundation Server portal that will drive agile sprints for months to come.

The study will take place at Microsoft’s Redmond Campus with two hour sessions starting Monday, November 26th. Each participant will be offered a choice of new Microsoft software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.

If you’re interested, please send the following information to ucc...@microsoft.com with “dev group" in the subject line:

1. Name/Phone Number:
2. Job Title/Company:
3. How many employees work at your company?
4. How often are you using tracking software or services? (daily, weekly, monthly, never)
5. Do you have a college degree?  If yes, what was your major?
6. Are you developing for Window 8?

Interested in other opportunities to participate?  Sign up at www.microsoft.com/userresearch.