CreateToolWindow2 doesn't return a reference to the UserControl

Joe

Apr 30, 2010, 1:43:05 AM4/30/10
I'm trying to create a tool window following the examples on MSDN.
Everything is working fine and my tool window is getting displayed,
but I can't seem to get a reference to the user control.

ControlObject returns null and Window.Object is null.

Are there any pitfalls/tricks needed to get this to work. Is there a
different way to get the UserControl that is the basis for the tool
window?

Thanks.

Catherine Sea

May 10, 2010, 6:22:03 PM5/10/10
Hi Joe,

Please add the control to the references of the project and add a line
of code like "Using ***" at the top.

Best,

Catherine Sea
http://www.dynamsoft.com