TextEditorEvents-LineChanged Event occurs for every keypress in VS

raghues

Jun 25, 2010, 8:30:57 AM6/25/10

I am working on an VSPackage addin using VS 2010.
I was using the TextEditorEvents - LineChanged in VS 2008- where the
LineChanged event occurs when changes are made to a line in the Text/Code
Editor that moves the insertion point.
I recently moved my project to VS 2010. Now the LineChanged event occurs for
every character typed and not only when the insertion point of the line is
moved.
Is there a change in the implementation of LineChanged event for VS 2010?
If yes, is there any event which supports the previous functionality in VS
2010?
Thanks in advance