VS2015 Resource View window is empty

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

co...@greenchurch.co.uk

未读,
2016年8月3日 17:30:132016/8/3
收件人
Apologies for starting a new thread, the last one seems to have died.

VS2015 solution with several working projects, proven to be compiling their .rc files ok, but the resource view window remains empty despite trying all the tricks in the forum.

The work-around is to right-click the .rc file and choose Open With / Resource Editor. (It comes up in an edit window).

BUT: If I choose Open With / Resource View (Default) I get a "Cannot open file" box quoting exactly the same path and filename. (double checked this).

Has to be a bug.

Colin.
0 个新帖子