Deploy VS2008vsto Excel2007 add-in

Flemming

Feb 11, 2008, 2:45:49 PM2/11/08

I do not know if this is the correct group, but I try.

I have just create my first Excel add-in useing VS2008 VSTO3 to Excel 2007
and using the click-once publishing tool it all works just fin.

I now have a setup.exe file and some additional files to help install the
add-in.

My question now is: How do I go about requiring a product key/serial no when
installing my add-in?

I am thinking about something like this
http://www.intelliadmin.com/images/Microsoft%20Office%20Serial%20Number%20Change%20Form.jpg

Thanks
Flemming

vba.ra...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2013, 1:10:17 AM7/10/13
it is tool late , anyway you got the solution for it ? , Could you please help on this , I also searching the solution.

Thanks
Raja