Office 2010 - Outlook 2007 Addin

1 view

Alex

Apr 16, 2010, 4:30:54 AM4/16/10
Hello!

Is there a way to put my Outlook 2007 Addin in the first Ribbon "Start" of
Outlook 2010?
Without changes Outlook 2010 put my Addin in the Ribbon called "Addins" that
is unusable for my users. I need a way to deploy my Addin to Office 2007
and later to Office 2010. I hope there is a way without migrating to VSTO 4.

Thanks for help

Alex

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Apr 16, 2010, 9:14:12 AM4/16/10
You can add appropriate XML for the Explorer (and Backstage) ribbons and
supply whatever is requested based on the type of XML the GetCustomUI()
callback asks for.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]