Application Manifest is not included in MSI

Luft

Jul 26, 2011, 11:47:19 AM7/26/11
We have a Word add-in that uses Visual Studio 2005 and VSTO 2005 SE
that works fine. We are migrating to Visual Studio 2010 so I upgraded
the add-in and pointed it to .Net 3.5.

I get no warnings or errors when I create the MSI. However, when I
install the add-in and start it I get a dialog box that says: "The
customization assembly associated with this document could not be
loaded. The application manifest might be corrupted…."

I looked in the install directory and find that there is no
application manifest. I am at a loss as to why the manifest was not
generated and included.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.