Unable to open User Login File

sajith p via DotNetMonster.com

Apr 6, 2005, 11:31:28 AM4/6/05

I am maintaining the VSS for my company. Some of our users(say X) is
getting an error like "unable to open User log file in \\(path name)\data\
loggedin\userid.log. This error, he is getting when he is trying to login
from his system only. Whereas if he goes to some other machine, he is able
to login and can access all the files. This problem we are getting for 10 -
15 users. Why this happens. He has Administration rights for the machine.It
will be great if you can send me a suggestion at the earliest.

Regards,
Sajith.

Joe Masters

Apr 12, 2005, 2:39:40 AM4/12/05
Is the user already logged in on another machine?

Joe

"sajith p via DotNetMonster.com" <fo...@nospam.DotNetMonster.com> wrote in
message news:378cd02269aa416f...@DotNetMonster.com...

shikha chourasiya

Mar 9, 2010, 12:13:57 AM3/9/10

I m also getting the same problem and if u got solution please send me.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/154235.aspx