Visual Studio 2008 will only access VSS2005 via web service, I want it to look locally

0to60

Jan 1, 2009, 8:59:43 PM1/1/09
I set up VSS2005 on my local machine and I've added some projects to it, but
whenever I try to manage source control from VS2008, the Add SourceSafe
database wizard seems to only let me enter a web address. How can I point
this thing to my local machine???

Mark Tolonen

Jan 2, 2009, 7:56:28 AM1/2/09

"0to60" <holeshot...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Make sure Tools, Options, Source Control, Plug-in Selection is set to
"Microsoft Visual SourceSafe" and not "Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
(Internet)".

-Mark