can't add task list comment token in visual studio .net 2003

Mad Scientist Jr

May 26, 2004, 10:56:59 AM5/26/04
In VS.NET 2003 I click Tools > Options, and open Environment > Task
List in the left pane. I would like to add some custom Comment Tokens
to the list at the right, but the Add button is greyed out. How can I
add my own token?

cory...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2014, 9:23:15 AM3/7/14
You have to type in a new token name first, then the Add button will become available. Just select an existing token, clear out the name field and enter a new one. Bad UI...