Bug report for VC7

George Wang

Oct 29, 2002, 10:21:13 AM10/29/02
Sometimes when I open property window of a dialog control, the
properties pane only display a list of "Selected Object", and the
"Property Pages" is disabled, how can I set properties in this
situation?

This doesn't always happen, but OFTEN. Very annoying >:-<<

Did anyone see similiar issue before? How did you solved it? (hope
recreate the dialog resource is not the only option) Thanks!

Another question, how can I know the path of a source file, I could
see that in VC6.

Thanks again.

Jon Sturgeon

Oct 29, 2002, 2:38:00 PM10/29/02
On 29 Oct 2002 07:21:13 -0800, wzha...@yahoo.com (George Wang) wrote:

>Another question, how can I know the path of a source file, I could
>see that in VC6.

Hover the mouse pointer over the name of the file in the "tab" above the
editor. The full path to the source file will appear in a tooltip.

Jon

Visual Studio Core Team

Oct 31, 2002, 3:23:53 PM10/31/02
Copying the file path can be done in the following way:
1. Select the item in the Solution Explorer
2. In the Property Window under Misc. | Full Path select the path and copy

Hope this helps!

Luke and Gil
--
Visual Studio Core Team

Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías, y no otorga ningún
derecho.

"Jon Sturgeon" <Jo...@futuresoft.nospam.com> wrote in message

Jon Sturgeon

Oct 31, 2002, 5:51:20 PM10/31/02
On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:23:53 -0800, "Visual Studio Core Team"
<vsc...@microsoft.com> wrote:

>Copying the file path can be done in the following way:
>1. Select the item in the Solution Explorer
>2. In the Property Window under Misc. | Full Path select the path and copy
>
>Hope this helps!
>
>Luke and Gil

Luke and Gil, would you try to follow-up to the correct posting? Several
times I've had "Visual Studio" people follow-up to my posting instead of
matching their answer with the actual question being answered. You might want
to look into avoiding top-posting too, although I appreciate that Outlook
Express doesn't make that easy for you...

Jon