Solution explorer auto hide

Raj

Nov 18, 2008, 9:13:01 PM11/18/08
1) After playing with solution explorer in Visual Studio 2008 I lost AutoHide
feature on that window. when I right click on Solution explorer I see that
AutoHide is disabled.

How can I enable it.

2) Also I like all my autohide windows on left hand. how can I move right
hand windows to left hand like resource view.

Thanks

PvdG42

Nov 26, 2008, 8:56:28 AM11/26/08

"Raj" <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Two things you can try:

1. Window->ResetWindow Layout

2. Tools->Import and Export Settings... Reset All Settings (Whether you save
the current settings or not is your choice).

Ezhilan S

Mar 25, 2011, 7:16:04 AM3/25/11
Thank a lot........:)

> On Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:13 PM Ra wrote:

> 1) After playing with solution explorer in Visual Studio 2008 I lost AutoHide
> feature on that window. when I right click on Solution explorer I see that
> AutoHide is disabled.
>
> How can I enable it.
>
> 2) Also I like all my autohide windows on left hand. how can I move right
> hand windows to left hand like resource view.
>
> Thanks

Ezhilan S

Mar 25, 2011, 7:16:09 AM3/25/11
Thanks a lot........:)

> On Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:13 PM Ra wrote:

> 1) After playing with solution explorer in Visual Studio 2008 I lost AutoHide
> feature on that window. when I right click on Solution explorer I see that
> AutoHide is disabled.
>
> How can I enable it.
>
> 2) Also I like all my autohide windows on left hand. how can I move right
> hand windows to left hand like resource view.
>
> Thanks

>> On Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:56 AM PvdG42 wrote:

>> Two things you can try:
>>
>> 1. Window->ResetWindow Layout
>>
>> 2. Tools->Import and Export Settings... Reset All Settings (Whether you save
>> the current settings or not is your choice).

>>> On Friday, March 25, 2011 7:15 AM Ezhilan S wrote:

>>> Thank a lot........:)

im...@radicalsolutions.in

Jul 4, 2012, 8:24:49 AM7/4/12
to pvd...@toadstool.edu
Thanks a lot

harishr...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2013, 9:40:29 AM4/25/13
Thanks a Ton Raj! I was literally struggling on VS2012 and tried to unistall update1 blah blah......Finally your post has resolved the issue :).

ishk...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 3:12:50 AM10/11/13
Thanks for post.

yoges...@gmail.com