MsgBox character length - need longer text pls

Steve Sarmiento

Dec 12, 2011, 11:17:31 AM12/12/11
Hello, I am so not a programmer it's not funny. I have this code that works. However the "disclaimer" is a little long. I figured out how to do carriage returns (woohoo me) by using "Line 1"& chr(13)&"Line2".

I was at the finish line (ready to send out to everybody) then I hit a snag in running out of text.

I looked it up and found there is a limit.

Then I looked there was an update using MsgBox2 which supposedly didn't have a limlt. But Excel didn't recognize it (figured I'd try to use VbMsgBox2Result too).

In looking at other peoples code there is a better way to add character strings, but like I said I'm just copying code.

Now I'm not even sure if it's doable...

Can someone rewrite my code for 5 sentences (the last one is more like a paragraph) Thank You!

Here's what I have...

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim Res As VbMsgBoxResult
Res = MsgBox("By clicking ?YES? below, USER hereby agrees with ... "1. The user agrees to blah blah"& chr(13)&"2. The user considers blah blah", vbYesNo + vbQuestion)
If Res = vbNo Then
ThisWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False
End If

End Sub