Does RepeatWith parameter work in SSRS 2008?

Rikin Patel

Nov 28, 2011, 1:02:59 AM11/28/11
Does anyone know if the RepeatWith parameter of a Line works in SSRS
2008?

We have a report that has a header, rectangle, and footer. Inside the
rectangle is the data table, table1. It is an invoice form that needs
to repeat vertical lines not only at the edges of the rectangle, but
also to separate the columns of the table, and the lines need to
always go to the bottom of the page, so using the right and left
borders of the text boxes in the tables won't work.

We got this to work in SSRS 2005 by drawing vertical lines inside the
rectangle to separate the columns of data, and setting the RepeatWith
Property of each line to be table1 (our data table that is inside the
rectangle).

We are currently trying to convert to SSRS 2008 and the lines only
display on the first page of the report, they will not repeat on
multiple pages in preview or PDF.

Has anyone been able to get this to work in SSRS 2008? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.