Any good coding tutorials on C# threading?

RayLopez99

Nov 24, 2014, 9:53:31 PM11/24/14
I recently set up a progress bar in C# using threads from an example I saw on the net. It was easy to understand, and did not employ locks, which was a plus. It inspired me to look further into this subject matter (I have used threads in the past, with locks, but it was very messy, unlike this example). Anybody know of a good tutorial on using C# multiple threads? If so, please post here. I have read a background article by Jon Skeet on threads, which was good in theory, with short snippets of code, as lots of Jon's posts are (he's at Google now I see) but not much for actual coding. Also I've seen in a textbook somewhere how to use parallel processing for writing a code to render an image, which seems to be an archetypical example.

If you have them handy, post your favorite links on parallel threading in C#.

Here's one I just saw in Google, that I've not seen before (I like this author too): http://www.albahari.com/threading/#_Introduction

RL