Template of a Visual Studio Project for coordinate transformations

kil...@killetsoft.de

Nov 28, 2014, 3:47:52 AM11/28/14
Hi all,

who develops programs with geodetic functionality like coordinate transformations or distance calculations, can use geodetic functions of my GeoDLL. The Dynamic Link Library can easily be used with most of the modern programming languages like C, C++, C#, Basic, Delphi, Pascal, Java, Fortran, Visual-Objects and others.

As most of the programs with geodesic functions are developed in C, C++ and C#, I've written a template for direct use in Microsoft Visual Studio, which can be downloaded with all required files from the URL http://www.killetsoft.de/zip/GeoTestCpp.zip. In the template some coordinate transformations with GeoDLL functions are performed. In addition it contains an interesting time control of the console with keyboard and mouse support.

I hope that this template may be a little help in the development work.

By the way, the new GeoDLL version 14.7 now provides geodetic calculations of time zones and DST data.

Fred
Email: info_at_killetsoft.de