Positioning Shapes in Web

1 view

Steve Lawrie

May 13, 2010, 12:34:38 PM5/13/10
I am not a web guy and just started using vision to create a simple
web linking network diagrams from a html sheet. The diagrams are fine
on the visio page but when I publish as a web page the objects appear
to be centered on the page. How do I get the web page to publish and
display like the visio page?

Thanks

Steve

Paul Herber

May 13, 2010, 12:50:42 PM5/13/10

What I think happens here is that the graphical output consists only of the actual shapes
on the page. A solution is to put a very small shape into the corner of the page, make the
shape the same colour as the background or make it transparent. The graphical output will
now contain the whole page as you want it.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.sandrila.co.uk/visio-electronics/

John... Visio MVP

May 27, 2010, 9:04:42 AM5/27/10
"Paul Herber" <SubstituteMy...@pherber.com> wrote in message

or create a shape to frame the area you are interested in.

John... Visio MVP