Visio multiple pages to PDF - making me crazy!!

TonyD

May 7, 2015, 6:45:38 AM5/7/15
Hi Everyone,

How the heck can I get multiple pages on a Visio 2013 drawing to save as a PDF in multiple pages accordingly?

I've tried many scenarios - nothing is working!

I have drawn three pages in Visio all 8.5 x 11

I now want to save to PDF to send to someone so that they can print out in 3 separate pages. It is defaulting to saving all three drawings onto one page!

If any Microsoft superusers are out there, you have to make this intuitive for people. This shouldn't be so complicated!

Thanks in advance.

Paul Herber

May 22, 2015, 10:59:35 AM5/22/15
These newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get any
other answer here.
There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/visio?page=1&tab=all

or Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/